Buscar en el blog/Search in blog

Translate

Tuesday, September 1, 2026

Returning to BlogSpot

Hello,

I write to you today to inform you that I am returning to using blogpost as my main site, as I said on my twitter/x account: https://x.com/FrankRhymezWebz

The reason is the difficulty that presents from monetizing Substack:https://frankrhymez.substack.com/, on my country and the lack of avaliablity of the only payment method of the site offers. The pages will be newly created here on blogspot and so all my links will be avaliable here,again.

The substack will remain as an additional place to listen to my music on a new page:Library of My Work.

So by topic the pages that are back on the blog are:

-About Me,General Links and Donations:https://frankrhymez.blogspot.com/p/about-me-general-links-and-donations.html

-Gaming:https://frankrhymez.blogspot.com/p/gaming.html

-Music:https://frankrhymez.blogspot.com/p/musicamusic.html

-Escritura,Cine,Arte/Writting,Cinema,Art: https://frankrhymez.blogspot.com/p/escritura-cineartewrittingcinemaart.html

Thank you for reading, I hope this remains permanent but if not news will appear on the aforementioned twitter/x acccount and here.

Frank